Whole staff training can be expensive. We understand that!
While the intimacy of face-to-face training can be inspirational, we believe we have found a close substitute at a fraction of the price:
Introducing our ‘Bespoke Live Staff Phonics Training/CPD via Online Video Conferencing’.
The next-best thing to having the ‘real Debbie’ in your school is to interact with her via a ‘Webinar’.
- Initial liaison with Debbie via email to discuss your school’s needs and to enable Bespoke Training
- Fit the training in the bite-sized sessions (literally for ‘continuing’ professional development) around your calendar
- Live interaction and participation during the session(s)
- Multiple free printable handouts and downloads relating to the training
- Recording of the training downloadable for absent staff
- Scope to set sensible targets for staff development/achievement from one session to the next
- As few or as many (up to 90 minute) sessions as you require
- Very inexpensive when compared with face-to-face INSET
- Can be re-scheduled at short notice without penalty
1 – Contact us via the Contact/Support Link on the top menu bar to discuss your requirements and preferred date(s) and times(s) and to arrange a ‘connection test’ between us so we can be sure we can connect! One factor to consider would be the time differences. We are based in the UK and while Debbie doesn’t have a problem with early starts or late finishes, she would prefer not to be starting a session before say 6am or after midnight GMT. Please take this into account when planning your session(s).
2 – Following our discussion, book your required number of (up to) 90 minute sessions online by selecting the number of sessions and clicking ‘Add to Basket’. Follow the checkout procedure and arrange for payment to be made before the sessions commence – UK schools may request an invoice in lieu of payment.
3 – We will confirm your booking by email and send out the ‘join’ instructions, together with a guide to optimising and setting up your equipment for the best possible experience. We have tested numerous video conferencing platforms and have found that ‘Skype for Business’ works as well as anything else. You DO NOT require a Skype account to use this facility. You simply click on a weblink in our email to get connected.
4 – Please be ready 10-15 minutes ahead of the session to ensure that everything is up and running as it should be before the event commences.