Welcome to the forum for 'PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE'

This is the forum for participants of the 'PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE' course written by Debbie Hepplewhite. Participants are welcome to add their own comments. Debbie will contribute any relevant up-to-date findings, issues and developments. To find out about the course, go to: www.phonicstrainingonline.com .
debbie

Welcome to the forum for 'PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE'

Post by debbie »

Welcome everyone to this message forum where I hope you will feel free to write your own comments and questions.

We have people participating in the online course from many countries across the world in wide and varied contexts.

It would be great if people were to contribute information about their own contexts and developments in the field of teaching English - for speaking, reading and writing. I am privileged to hear from many people but I'm always urging people to share their information, comments, feedback and 'findings' with others.

I am very grateful for my friends and associates around the world and I would like to acknowledge how much I constantly learn from others and really appreciate their contributions to me personally.

Finally, thank you so much for being great educationalists. Anyone who has specifically sought out a training course in this field is clearly very concerned to be the very best 'teacher' that they can be.

Warmest regards to all,

Debbie
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

If you're just popping into this 'Phonics Training Online' forum via the Phonics International site, you might be curious about my online training course - if so, here is a direct link where you can learn about the contents and format (scroll to the bottom of the link page to learn about the 'format' of the course):

https://phonicstrainingonline.com
Debbie Hepplewhite