New EARLY YEARS STARTER PACKAGE launched - 3rd Sept 2008

News about new material, amended material and future planned material
debbie

New EARLY YEARS STARTER PACKAGE launched - 3rd Sept 2008

Post by debbie »

Early Years Starter Package

As mentioned!

I'm very excited about this Early Years Starter Package.

You can read about the contents of the Early Years Starter Package and view samples of these new resources via a link at the top of the www.phonicsinternational.com homepage.

I shall be reporting on its use in a UK Reception class (four to five year olds) and encourage any other users (pre-school settings, infants or home-use) to join in the diary thread!

These new resources complement the resources of the full Phonics International programme but it is not a pre-requisite to use the Early Years Starter Package before using the full Phonics International programme.

This means that one does not depend on the other - but the resources complement one another.

The Early Years Starter Package is good generic teaching and learning material and can also be used alongside other synthetic phonics material.

We are making a charge of £15 for the Early Years Starter Package.

This will be a good way into the synthetic phonics teaching principles - particularly for parents of young beginners, child-minders of four year olds and pre-school teachers ('Early Years' and 'Kindergarten').
Debbie Hepplewhite
poppetsam

Post by poppetsam »

Oooh! I've just purchased this and I am so pleased that I did!! It's my first year teaching a Reception class and this was just the resource I needed! I will be recommending it to all of my colleagues and others in the Early Years Setting in my borough....(and teacher friends that are around and about!)

The frieze will look so fabulous in my new classroom.....!

If this resource has the same impact that the Full Phonics International programme had with my Year 2 class...I'll have a more organised year with hopeful just as much success!

Thank you Debbie! x
Susan

Post by Susan »

I've been browsing through the various resources and have to say that it is ABSOLUTELY FAB!!!!!

My 4yr.old grandson (he starts school in January) will make a good guinea pig, and it all looks so straightforward that I think his dad will be happy to take over from me after a couple of weeks.

First thing I have to do is to obtain a colour printer - I think this programme really deserves the full colour treatment.