Training in Turkey

This forum is open for anyone to add their experiences, queries and to describe their training needs. Please feel free to use this forum for anything at all to do with training.
debbie

Training in Turkey

Post by debbie »

Hi - I have only just returned from a two-day training seminar and workshop in a school in Turkey - combined with a family holiday!

What wonderful hospitality I received and such friendliness and enthusiasm from the staff at the school - plus a couple of newly trained teachers (I wish them luck in finding their first teaching jobs) and a visiting teacher from another Turkish school.

I look forward to feedback from the staff of this school which will help me to support the school but also it will provide me with feedback to enable me to improve or extend the PI programme for the context of this type of school where English is an additional language.

As always, I have done my best to encourage teachers from the school to remain in touch with me - so - all being well - we can share experiences for the benefit of others.

Thank you to my wonderful Turkish hosts! :D

(Please note that the staff included other nationalities such as English and American - something I love to see and surely a good example set for the younger generation! :wink: )
Debbie Hepplewhite