New:Two sets of useful poster ranges added to Free Resources

News about new material, amended material and future planned material
debbie

New:Two sets of useful poster ranges added to Free Resources

Post by debbie »

http://www.phonicsinternational.com/new ... urces.html

I've extracted the more unusual existing posters from the MINI POSTERS strand which is provided throughout the 12 units of Phonics International and combined them as 'high frequency and tricky words' for our Free Resources webpage.

I'm sure these will prove useful to many people.

I've also included a new two-side mini Alphabetic Code Chart in this free resource.

In addition, I've made 15 new posters with a focus on spelling - of high frequency words and some tricky words.

I'm trying out my new 'Debbie Hepplewhite's print font' with these spelling posters. We're not sure what will happen when people go to download them on computers which don't have this font embedded.

Please do let us know if you encounter any difficulties with the new font. The 'Debbie Hepplewhite's print font' looks extremely close to how you would hope an infant teacher would handwrite the letter shapes! If this is not what the font looks like on your computer, then perhaps it is defaulting to another font.

We'll see what happens as we trial this new font.

Coming shortly - some fab new resources with another new font: 'Debbie Hepplewhite's joined writing font'!
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

I find that when I click on the spelling poster pdf, the first poster defaults to a font which is not my new 'print font'. The other posters are automatically the correct font.

However, when I go to 'enlarge' the view, then the first poster changes to the correct new font.

Please do let us know what happens when you click on the new spelling posters. :?
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

Well - on my computer screen, I see the first poster of the Spelling Posters in a default font - but when I go to print it, it does print in my new print font!

I've tried uploading the Spelling Posters again but it seems to make no difference to the font of the very first poster.

All very strange! :shock:
Debbie Hepplewhite