Debbie's new training website

This forum is open for anyone to add their experiences, queries and to describe their training needs. Please feel free to use this forum for anything at all to do with training.
debbie

Debbie's new training website

Post by debbie »

I am pleased to have a specific training website which can focus on training without too many distractions!

The Phonics International website itself provides so much for people to review and to download that I just wanted something purpose-designed for my training website.

You can see this here:

www.syntheticphonicstraining.com

What we don't provide via the training website is a message forum - but of course anyone can use this forum - or email me direct at debbie@phonicsinternational.com - with queries of any description.

Remember that technical queries about access to the online resources, however, need to be addressed to support@phonicsinternational.com .

We also have independent international synthetic phonics trainers who can advise or train you in the use of the Phonics International programme. You can still find links to their websites via our 'training' button on the top menu bar on the homepage.

Not yet there is Katie Young's website at:

www.phonicsinwesternaustralia.com

Eventually, Phonics International trainers may well go on to become experts in the new Oxford University Press synthetic phonics programme for infants which I have developed with the Oxford Reading Tree team over the last year or so.

See the ORT Floppy's Phonics Sounds and Letters programme:

http://www.oup.com/oxed/primary/oxfordr ... chphonics/
Debbie Hepplewhite