At last...and welcome!

Any questions/comments/observations relating to the educational content of the programme can be posted here. Any 'technical' problems to the 'Technical Problems' forum please.

Moderators: admin, debbie

debbie

At last...and welcome!

Post by debbie »

Welcome everyone to the Phonics International message forum. :D

Announcing the launch of my new online programme resulted in interest being registered from all over the world!

The Phonics International team would like to say 'thank you' to all those people who have expressed their interest.

All of these communications have been very exciting. I really do love the sense of 'internationalism' which has already been achieved through our wider work for the Reading Reform Foundation and through my independent training and advisory company www.syntheticphonics.com .

At the time of writing this message, we are on the 'eve' of our launch - tying up the ends and sorting out the inevitable gremlins and glitches! We apologise for the delay in our launch - we seem to have been visited by an undue number of gremlins. :?

Bear with us if, and as, more of the glitches become apparent. We have created two forums - one for educational issues (this forum) and one for any technical issues.

Needless to say, I doubt I will contribute anything to the 'other forum' as you can imagine - but it will be in good hands!

Optimistic and enthusiastic - I look forward to your active participation on this forum in the very near future.

I do so hope that you will find the Phonics International programme helpful in your many and varied settings.

My very best wishes to one and all.

Debbie :wink:
X
Debbie Hepplewhite