Make booklets from 2 new resouces...

How inventive are you with your Phonics International resources - what works for you?
debbie

Make booklets from 2 new resouces...

Post by debbie »

At the time of this posting, I've just uploaded two new resources which are ideal to make booklets with (reduce A4 resources to half size and use 'booklet' facility on your printer).

One resource is the colour-reduced learners' version of the CORE TEACHER MODELLING CARDS. These 'cards' are the simplest way I can help 'teachers' to introduce the Basic Phonics Lesson - and I've also made a resource with the same information for young learners' use as appropriate.

Either of these resources reduced into A5 (half size) booklets would make good 'phonics equivalents' to 'ABC alphabet books' - in other words, look-at-over-and-again, finger trace, say the sounds, blend the words, reference books.

The second latest resource just uploaded is the ALTERNATE 'STYLE 2' EARLY YEARS STARTER ACTIVITY SHEETS which can be found in the Early Years Starter Package just below the original EARLY YEARS STARTER ACTIVITY SHEETS.

Younger learners might need this activity sheet in full A4 size at first, but this resource can also be used with older learners - especially those for whom English is a foreign language. Hannah Hogan, for example, uses this resource printed as a half-size booklet with her older students in China. :wink:
Debbie Hepplewhite