Phonics International Forum Index Phonics International
an International Online Synthetic Phonics Programme

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Learning more about the teaching of English in Spain!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phonics International Forum Index -> Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Learning more about the teaching of English in Spain! Reply with quote

I have just enjoyed a fabulous week with Coral George, our accredited PI trainer from Spain.

Coral has extensive synthetic phonics teacher-training experience in Spain and is very involved with teaching English as a bi-lingual approach in schools.

I feel very privileged that she has been to stay with me and my family and has updated me on events in Spain!

Coral tells me that she is happy to travel to different countries for teacher-training. So, for example, if anyone in South America is interested in synthetic phonics teacher-training, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us even though we currently have no accredited PI trainer in South America - someone will travel there!

It is still very early days for Phonics International but I am pleased to say that we have teachers and instructors evaluating and using the programme in many parts of the world in various scenarios.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phonics International Forum Index -> Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: