Error on slide 57, Module 14

This is the forum for participants of the 'PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE' course written by Debbie Hepplewhite. Participants are welcome to add their own comments. Debbie will contribute any relevant up-to-date findings, issues and developments. To find out about the course, go to: www.phonicstrainingonline.com .
debbie

Error on slide 57, Module 14

Post by debbie »

I've just been alerted to an error in the online training course material, in Module 14. I'm extremely grateful when anyone alerts us to errors - be they of the 'typo' kind or just something I've got plain wrong!

As it will take considerable time and considerable technical effort to correct all the materials concerned, David has put a 'sticking plaster' on (the 'Important Note') for now - immediately above the video concerned saying:
**Important Note**
At 50 mins 28 secs (slide 57 on assessment), I refer to the first bullet point, “From sound to print for decoding”. This should be, “From print to sound for decoding”. I continue with the second bullet point, “From print to sound for encoding”. This should be, “From sound to print for encoding”. This error is on the video and the printable slide, and in the audio commentary. (Thank you to Alison for drawing this error to my attention.) Debbie Hepplewhite
My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause course participants.

:?

Note that we always appreciate feedback and will always endeavour to make corrections as soon as possible.
Debbie Hepplewhite