Lovely feedback and request for online training

This forum is open for anyone to add their experiences, queries and to describe their training needs. Please feel free to use this forum for anything at all to do with training.
debbie

Lovely feedback and request for online training

Post by debbie »

It was great to get this comment in response to a recent e-newsletter that we sent out regarding forthcoming two-day training events in Newbury:
Hello Debbie and Team

I find your work inspirational and absolutely crucial for the teaching and learning of early readers.

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend your seminars as I am a teacher who lives in Australia.

However, I was wondering if you would be considering running 'webinars' in the near future. (online training courses?)

If this is something you haven't thought of, it may just be perfect for the courses you are running, as international teachers can enrol and undertake your training.

Anyway, it was just an idea.

If you have a moment, please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks again and keep up your amazing work.
Thank you for such kind comments - and 'watch this space' as they say!

There may be some great surprises coming your way [currently 'in hand']. :wink:

We have very exciting developments in Western Australia in particular following the pioneering work in the school where this report was produced:

http://www.phonicsinternational.com/Pho ... cation.pdf

A growing number of infant and primary schools in WA are implementing Phonics International inspired by the results in the school above. Well done in WA! :D
Debbie Hepplewhite