Phonics International Forum Index Phonics International
an International Online Synthetic Phonics Programme

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grace Vilar - synthetic phonics training in South America

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phonics International Forum Index -> Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Grace Vilar - synthetic phonics training in South America Reply with quote

http://gracevilarphonics.weebly.com/

I've already described when I first met Grace Vilar (SP trainer in Argentina) - kindly introduced to me by Coral George (SP trainer in Spain).

Since meeting with me and sharing personal training (really just fab discussions where practice and ideas were shared), Grace has gone on to trial Phonics International in her school where she is the principal of the afternoon English-speaking part of the curriculum - the curriculum is provided in the mornings in Spanish.

Having discovered for herself how useful PI resources are to build on the Jolly Phonics start for the youngest students, Grace now incorporates information about Phonics International into her teacher-training events.

A great development of Grace's teacher-training events is the part in the event where Grace contacts me via skype and I can talk to the attendees 'direct' via skype and using a webcam. It really is inspirational to speak with people across the other side of the world in this way - and for us to see one another at the same time! Modern technology!

Please do contact Grace direct if you are a teacher or parent in South America and would like any advice or support, or training, for synthetic phonics teaching. Very Happy

Of course anyone from that part of the world can also contact me direct at debbie@phonicsinternational.com . Wink
debbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://gracevilarphonics.blogspot.com/

Scroll down Grace's blog to view the photos of 'Years 4 and 5 working with Phonics International'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phonics International Forum Index -> Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: