New KEY PICTURES Alphabetic Code Overview Chart

News about new material, amended material and future planned material
debbie

New KEY PICTURES Alphabetic Code Overview Chart

Post by debbie »

KEY PICTURES Alphabetic Code Overview Chart - GIANT POSTER

I am really delighted with this new poster.

Like the other 'giant posters' available for free in unit 1, this poster is 10 sides of A4.

Another brilliant way to use these charts is to present them in those files with transparent sleeves. They then make 'books' for children or students to look through - or for you, as teachers, to have a ready-reference of the information on these Alphabetic Code Overview Charts.

Anyway - back to talking about this latest poster!

We have flagged it up as 'NEW' at the top of the list of free resources in unit 1 as it showcases the range of ALPHABETIC CODE FRIEZE POSTERS available throughout the Phonics International programme.

But - yet again - it is a very useful poster whether or not people decide to follow the Phonics International programme specifically.

Please spread the word about the fab free resources in unit 1. :wink:

What I would have given to have had such resources and such important information about teaching reading and spelling when I was at the beginning of my teaching career and when I had my four children!

It wasn't until I had my fourth child that I began to learn about 'synthetic' phonics teaching and to understand the differences that result from different types of contradictory reading instruction.
:cry:
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

http://www.phonicsinternational.com/uni ... 0chart.pdf

Here is the direct link to the chart.
Debbie Hepplewhite