Learning more about the teaching of English in Spain!

This forum is open for anyone to add their experiences, queries and to describe their training needs. Please feel free to use this forum for anything at all to do with training.
debbie

Learning more about the teaching of English in Spain!

Post by debbie »

I have just enjoyed a fabulous week with Coral George, our accredited PI trainer from Spain.

Coral has extensive synthetic phonics teacher-training experience in Spain and is very involved with teaching English as a bi-lingual approach in schools.

I feel very privileged that she has been to stay with me and my family and has updated me on events in Spain!

Coral tells me that she is happy to travel to different countries for teacher-training. So, for example, if anyone in South America is interested in synthetic phonics teacher-training, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us even though we currently have no accredited PI trainer in South America - someone will travel there!

It is still very early days for Phonics International but I am pleased to say that we have teachers and instructors evaluating and using the programme in many parts of the world in various scenarios.
Debbie Hepplewhite