Feedback regarding the quality and nature of the resources

Thank you to those people who email and phone us - please feel free to add to this forum.
debbie

Post by debbie »

What a lovely way to start our day:
Hi David & Debbie

Wow!!! What a site.

I've been a tutor for 8yrs & prior to that 30+ yrs in classrooms.
I am absolutely amazed at the quality of this work.
CONGRATULATIONS guys! Your generosity certainly encourages one to subscribe.

Keep up the excelling!
:wink:
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

I received some lovely feedback about use of the PI resources and asked if i could use this on the 'feedback forum':

I love the online training course, and I am very happy for you to cut and paste my comments on the feedback forum.

I hope I will be able to help a few more children and parents to learn to read using the knowledge I have gained. I'll let you know how it is going.

This is part of the original message:

...I have used the material on the Phonics international to very successfully teach my daughter to read, write and spell...

I would also like to let you know that I am absolutely delighted with how confidently she reads and how eager she is to write. The material is wonderful and even though I am not a trained teacher, I am amazed at how clear and simple it is. It is incredible how it empowers me and enables me to teach my children. We are rejoining school in the UK in September and I am fairly positive that even now my 5 year old, who enters Year 1 in September will have no problem passing the Year 1 Phonics test or even better becoming a reader for life.
I also added this to the PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE forum where other people who have registered for the online training course have provided feedback here:

http://phonicsinternational.com/forum/v ... .php?t=940
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

I was very gratified to find mention of the Phonics International programme in this great post about phonics teaching from Reception to Year 6 flagged up via Twitter:

http://phonicsinternational.com/forum/v ... =2799#2799
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

What a lovely comment from Vernon:

I have been teaching English in Japan for 16 years. I want to start a reading program for the students based on your information. I thought that I would have to start from scratch and do it all by myself but your programs have what I am looking for. There will a need for some translation to help the students follow along but I can handle that part easily. I created lessons for our students for many years with illustrations and translations so I appreciate all of the work that has gone into your materials.

Vernon Lee
Yugawara Japan
We've had many comments about our Phonics International resources and Phonics Training Online course over the years. We appreciate people telling us their thoughts and also their experiences using the material and/or the ideas. Thank you!
Debbie Hepplewhite