Phonics International Forum Index Phonics International
an International Online Synthetic Phonics Programme

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comments and feedback about the course
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phonics International Forum Index -> 'PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE' FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely to hear this from a teacher in a school in Munich:

Quote:

...At my school we all have to do the course over this summer. I am already using the Phonics International programme in my class since 2016 with great success.

I love the programme and was able to convince my principal that this would be beneficial for our school. Therefore, our school has decided to have all elementary teachers ( EC-G3) do the course...

debbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a very heartwarming message from a Chinese 'mum' in China doing the course - that is devoted motherhood is it not!

Quote:
The most enjoyable thing for me to do every day now is to study Debbie’s programme. I’m literally her biggest fan in China currently.

I have finished 67% of the online training course. And with the help of a Chinese APP I have discovered which can transfer audio into words, I can understand the lesson fine without the English scripts of the videos.

I wish you all the best.

debbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a wonderful way to finish my day to find the following comments from a Y6 teacher (in England) via Twitter - thank you so much for the feedback which is always reassuring and I really appreciate it:

Quote:
A day of sunbathing and finishing @debbiehepp ‘Synthetic Phonics Training’. Found it incredibly useful and I’m really looking forward to implementing lots in September. Highly recommended for all teachers - not just EYFS/KS1 - as it links to wholeschool reading and spelling!

A further message...

Quote:
Huge thanks to @DepHeadMees for ensuring all our staff have the privilege of this amazing CPD! Give her a follow. Her passion for the teaching of phonics and reading is hugely admirable!

Quote:
I’m glad you have enjoyed this CPD Emily! I wish I had been able to do this at the beginning of my teaching career! @debbiehepp

A brilliant detailed course which makes you reflect and provides you with so much useful information

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phonics International Forum Index -> 'PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE' FORUM All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: