Funny things happen to the font occasionally!

This is where you post any technical based problems, i.e., difficulty in accessing the site, unable to access a particular programme unit, problems with downloads etc. Please check the FAQs section before posting here.

Moderator: admin

debbie

Funny things happen to the font occasionally!

Post by debbie »

Just a little note about something I notice when I click onto the printable resources:

Sometimes not all the letters and words default to the font they should.

Sometimes there is just a few seconds delay and then the fonts sort themselves out to the correct style.

Occasionally, this is not the case. I find, however, that if I click on the resource for a second time, then all the letters and words defaults to the correct font.

Please ensure before you print off any material, that the resources are consistently in the correct font.

It is easy to tell if there is font inconsistency by looking at the style of letter 'a'.

The only exception to this is the font online of the 'Hear the Sounds' unit. This resource does not have exactly the same style as the printable resources as it was not available on the programme we used. The font on the 'Hear the Sounds' unit has the 'ball and stick' style and not the little leading tails.

Learners, however, will have to be able to read words with a number of fonts so this should not be a concern. :wink:
Debbie Hepplewhite