Phonics International Forum Index Phonics International
an International Online Synthetic Phonics Programme

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Comments and feedback about the course
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phonics International Forum Index -> 'PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE' FORUM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi Debbie,

Hope all is well.

Just coming to the end of the course which I have found very informative.

I just wondered how long I might continue to have access to all of the recordings and resources? From my perspective as long as possible, in order to go through it all again as there is so much good stuff.

Great to receive this message about how informative this person has found the course.

The course material is available for as long as people would like it to be accessible.
debbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is much appreciated feedback from an advisor in Australia:

Quote:
Debbie, I absolutely loved the online course and have been recommending it all over the place. I have had a few teachers/leaders sign up to complete it and a few of my schools are considering asking all teaching staff to do it. Very exciting. I think my enthusiasm and passion is beginning to become contagious. I now have a little network of Literacy Leaders who have been following the research and are keen to learn more. We are hoping to embed 'No Nonsense Phonics Skills' into some of our junior classrooms next year and we may seek your support as we progress. Thank you so much for being such an inspiring resource. I’ll keep in touch!

Emma Rutherford
Education Officer, Learning and Teaching
(for Catholic Education Ballarat)

Here is information and training material for the 'No Nonsense Phonics Skills' referred to in the message above:

https://phonicsintervention.org/no-nonsense-phonics-skills/

The publisher 'Lioncrest' supplies 'No Nonsense Phonics Skills' in Australia. Please note that although the programme is advertised 'for targeted support', it can also be used for mainstream for children aged 4+ onwards:

https://lioncrest.com.au/our-range/literacy/no-nonsense-phonics-skills-detail
debbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the hard work of David and me over the years feels that much more worthwhile when we get these kind comments via Twitter and other methods of networking and feedback. Thank you so much when people chip in to Twitter chats and contribute in this way - always appreciated:

Quote:
Mathias Maurer
@MaurerMathias
Replying to
@debbiehepp

@MrStanfordTeach

I am studying your online course at the moment,
@debbiehepp, and can confirm it is excellent.

This tweet generated later this tweet above:

Quote:
David Williams
@davowillz

Teach him phonics through spelling. Go on
@debbiehepp s site for a £20 online course. She's awesome and has loads free on her site.

Interestingly, these gentlemen are teachers in Wales and David and I now live in West Wales (for the past two years at the time of writing this message). I have recently been invited to speak at the forthcoming researchEd Cymru to be held in Cardiff February 2020. I feel incredibly honoured and excited and look forward to meeting lots of professionally curious teachers - the kind who turn out wanting to learn about research findings and current developments in education!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phonics International Forum Index -> 'PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE' FORUM All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: