Not phonics: cancer, cures and corruption

Whether or not you are using the Phonics International Programme, feel free to visit this informal 'Chat' forum!
Here you will find all sorts of interesting articles, links to research and developments - and various interesting topics! Do join in!
debbie

Not phonics: cancer, cures and corruption

Post by debbie »

This link leads to a very important video about the total lack of accountability of those in authority. It's the age old problem of how one actually holds people in big business and government to account.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... movie.aspx

Watching this video will take some time but so revealing....

There is a limited opportunity to watch this video.

I have seen a documentary about other cases of the hounding of people with natural cures for cancer.

The older I get, the less I trust mainstream news, television and powerful people. The internet has various downsides - but oh how it can inform and open up minds.
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

Hi Debbie,

This moving film clearly gives information which shows that we are not being given all the facts. The film shows that:

• People undergoing chemotherapy die in the same time as they would if they did nothing. The ‘added extra’ is all the pain and suffering caused by the treatment.
• The FDA is taking steps to try and remove children from parents who will not allow their children to undergo chemo and radiation
• President Regan actually had alternative treatment in Mexico following his surgery for colon cancer – he never underwent chemo or radiation
• Pharmaceutical companies know that some of the alternative treatments work but are unwilling to fund trials as they will not be able to patent the products and so make money
• Genetically caused cancers are not as prevalent as we are led to believe
• Diet is one of the most important features in preventing cancer, but cancer prevention is not seen as a money making opportunity and so no training is given to doctors in this regard.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... _DNL_art_1
A friend of mine sent me this information, and I think it is right that we should ask questions about the treatment of cancer - and the links between the big pharmacy companies and the suppression of alternative findings.
Debbie Hepplewhite
debbie

Post by debbie »

I have read that there are whole populations in the world with zero cancer and diabetes rates.

I don't know how to confirm this - but if it is true, this has massive implications for diet and life-style choices.

My understanding is that people from these populations, on moving to our Western cultures and diets, then begin to suffer with cancer and diabetes at the same rate as people from the west.

Well, that is very important information.

I can well believe, too, that big medical business has a vested interest in us suffering with cancer and believing that the only treatments amount to 'cut, poison, burn' as this is what people living in the mainstream are led to believe - that there are no viable alternatives. The cost of these horrendous treatments amount to a huge amount of money.

If nothing else, I can vouch for a suppression of information on mainstream television - whatever the truth might be about treatment and methods of 'cure' I never see any mention of these issues on mainstream TV.

I went for over fifty years of my life believing, being led to believe, that there was only a 'cut, poison, burn' approach to dealing with cancer.

How my eyes are opening to the vast range of alternative information at this later stage of my life!
Debbie Hepplewhite