Student licences for student teachers

Whether or not you are using the Phonics International Programme, feel free to visit this informal 'Chat' forum!
Here you will find all sorts of interesting articles, links to research and developments - and various interesting topics! Do join in!
debbie

Student licences for student teachers

Post by debbie »

I am so pleased to say that we have some student teachers investing in our three-year single licence for students at the special price of £15.

This enables student teachers to have a comprehensive bank of resources to support them in their professional development for beginning reading and spelling instruction - and to have an extensive range of resources to support them during teaching practices - especially for primary-aged pupils.

I look forward to future feedback from student teachers who have invested in the licence for Phonics International.

Please remember that I can also offer student teachers support and advice regarding their phonics professional development and teaching simply by emailing me at:

debbie@phonicsinternational.com

The query does not have to relate to my own resources so please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like some advice. It's always good to have an interested and willing person to discuss your worries with! :wink:
Debbie Hepplewhite