Logging in to the PI message forum - do it twice!

Whether or not you are using the Phonics International Programme, feel free to visit this informal 'Chat' forum!
Here you will find all sorts of interesting articles, links to research and developments - and various interesting topics! Do join in!
debbie

Logging in to the PI message forum - do it twice!

Post by debbie »

Since I've changed to a new computer (therefore all my established 'short cuts' onto forums are no longer valid), I've noticed that I have to 'log in' twice to gain full access to the PI message forum.

This has made me wonder if other people have been put off from adding messages because they may have had some difficulty actually logging in.

Some people have mentioned something about this to me - and it may well be worth noting this strange state of affairs about going through the process of 'logging in' not once, but twice, straight after one another.

On the other hand, it could be that no-one actually wants to add anything to the message board!!! :oops:

Quite a number of people contact me informally via email, and I do urge people to start using this message forum to SHARE your experiences, worries, findings, queries!

Debbie
X
Debbie Hepplewhite