A simple interview on YouTube!

Whether or not you are using the Phonics International Programme, feel free to visit this informal 'Chat' forum!
Here you will find all sorts of interesting articles, links to research and developments - and various interesting topics! Do join in!
debbie

A simple interview on YouTube!

Post by debbie »

Well - I never expected to be on YouTube but recently we met Francis Morgan of KIDiddles.com (lyrics and manuscripts for children's songs) and he brought a camcorder to dinner with him!

Phonics over dinner - whatever next!!

You can access the video clips via my www.syntheticphonics.com homepage - nothing exciting - just some simple chit-chat about phonics.

This has inspired Mr. H to do some filming for YouTube and he's given me my instructions to get planning. Having watched a video on YouTube recently with a tiny tot saying letter names instead of sounds - but under the title of 'synthetic phonics' - I'm pretty horrified. I've yet to view a decent video of synthetic phonics teaching. :?

Seriously, though, we need to provide lots of informative/training video clips on this site - they're coming - we suffer from there not being enough hours in the day.
Debbie Hepplewhite