Phonics International Forum Index Phonics International
an International Online Synthetic Phonics Programme

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feedback regarding the quality and nature of the resources
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phonics International Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
debbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a lovely way to start our day:

Quote:
Hi David & Debbie

Wow!!! What a site.

I've been a tutor for 8yrs & prior to that 30+ yrs in classrooms.
I am absolutely amazed at the quality of this work.
CONGRATULATIONS guys! Your generosity certainly encourages one to subscribe.

Keep up the excelling!

Wink
debbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received some lovely feedback about use of the PI resources and asked if i could use this on the 'feedback forum':

Quote:
I love the online training course, and I am very happy for you to cut and paste my comments on the feedback forum.

I hope I will be able to help a few more children and parents to learn to read using the knowledge I have gained. I'll let you know how it is going.

This is part of the original message:

Quote:
...I have used the material on the Phonics international to very successfully teach my daughter to read, write and spell...

I would also like to let you know that I am absolutely delighted with how confidently she reads and how eager she is to write. The material is wonderful and even though I am not a trained teacher, I am amazed at how clear and simple it is. It is incredible how it empowers me and enables me to teach my children. We are rejoining school in the UK in September and I am fairly positive that even now my 5 year old, who enters Year 1 in September will have no problem passing the Year 1 Phonics test or even better becoming a reader for life.

I also added this to the PHONICS TRAINING ONLINE forum where other people who have registered for the online training course have provided feedback here:

http://phonicsinternational.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=940
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Phonics International Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: