GRAPHEME TILES SHEETS - added to Early Years Package

News about new material, amended material and future planned material
debbie

GRAPHEME TILES SHEETS - added to Early Years Package

Post by debbie »

There are quite a few ways to make very good use of GRAPHEME TILES for teaching reading, spelling and handwriting.

Although Grapheme Tiles are provided at the top of every EARLY YEARS STARTER ACTIVITY SHEET along with the corresponding Picture Tile, good teaching practice includes the use of magnetic letters or Grapheme Tiles or magnetic Grapheme Tiles - or a product like my Can Do Cubes design for Can Do Education at www.candocubes.com .

I have included some simple suggestions for use of the Grapheme Tiles in the Early Years Starter Package and as this embodies good practice, I may well copy and paste the instructions for the PI message forum. You can actually see a description of a couple of ideas for using Grapheme Tiles on the 'Fancy a chat' forum where teachers are describing how some of the Phonics International resources are being used in their school.

The GRAPHEME TILES resource includes a version provided as TILES SHEETS (multiples) for settings where the same tile is required for groups or whole classes of children.
Debbie Hepplewhite